Sunday 26 November 2017

My black Friday bargain! Nip + Fab etc

Hello darlings

As a bargain blogger how could i not take part in the Black Friday? Admittedly i only got a couple of items as there wasn't a lot that appealed to me. I only have one item here to share with you today (others are in the post!) I also purchased the Amazon Fire Tablet which has arrived but i didn't know if you would be interested in it? If so let me know in the comments and i'll review it for you! I purchased some candles from the body shop as they had 40% off everything. I also purchased some PJs from Bohoo as they were 30% off. But both these items have yet to arrive and i will blog about them when they arrive! 
The bargain i have to share with you today is this awesome Nip + Fab set i purchased from Superdrug, its worth £72, on offer for £35 and then i got 30% off staff discount, so i got it for £24.50! Amazing! I'm so pleased with this set, i have to admit i really should be buying Christmas presents but this little beauty of all for me!

Its a 7 piece set that includes, a blush palette (01 Blushed), a highlighter palette (01 Stroboscopic), a eye shadow palette (01 Sculpted), 2 liquid lipsticks (Cinnamon and Candy), a face primer and mascara. I have yet to try these properly as they only arrived yesterday, i haven't had time and i want to do a thorougher review for you guys. I have swatched the palettes and the pigmentation is great, the highlighter palette especially! I just wanted to mention it now before the offer ends which i believe is Tuesday. 

You can purchase it here

I'd love to know what did you guys get u the Black Friday sale? And what are you hoping to get in the Cyber Monday sale? Let me know down in the comments! 

<3
*** New Insta*** 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation

No comments :

Post a Comment