Sunday 3 September 2017

Simple back to school makeup // Budget friendly

Hello darling!

Its that time of year, everyone is going back to school or college/university. I'm now 22 and not in any form of education (i graduated last year, post) but this is a little tradition on my blog and although this is the first year i'm not going back to school i'd still like to do a little makeup post! So bare with me. This year is also a little different i decided to film it! Check out the bottom of the post for the video! 
I always think a simple makeup look is good for school, something that is quick and easy in the morning (we want our sleep!!) And also something that looks pretty and natural. Products that colour correct, cover up create a little glow and add a little colour! All these products are budget friendly and can be found at the drugstore or online as many pupils/students can't afford high end makeup. Products used:

Base:

Eye Brows:

Eyes:

Lips:


In the video i added a little more of a pink lipstick which was 'pink in the afternoon by Revlon and i added a little white eyeliner by MUA to brighten my eyes. I hope you enjoyed it!

I'd love to know have you tried any of these products?

*** New Insta*** 

<3

Snapchat: Perfectfixation

6 comments :

  1. I love the look of the oval brush you used! The collection highlighter looks so convenient, and I still need to pick up the Essence primer x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a perfect natural make up for school! xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/09/what-to-pack-for-weekend-trip.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty natural look that will be perfect for those that go to school!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete