Thursday 7 September 2017

A highlighter that makes you look like a goddess? // Laura Geller highlighter review

Hello darlings

My favourite makeup products are the moments are highlighters! i can't not apply a little sheen or shimmer to the tops of my cheeks when getting ready in the morning! I think they are so beautiful! i'd choose them over a contour any day. One highlighter i'd completely forgot i had was this Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey. I got it in my Christmas calendar last year and it went in to my makeup draw and it slipped my mind. So after 8 months i'm finally reviewing it. 
The packaging is a bit meh, its quite basic. Its £16.50, so i expected a little more for your money. I only have a small size, but the packaging is the same on the full size (unless this is the full size?) But saying that it is small and compact and goes nicely in your hand bag or travel makeup.

The colour is a very golden colour, not a highlighter colour i would normally use a i'm very pale. This kind of colour normally would suit a very bronzed person, someone who has an amazing tan, which isn't me haha! But it does. I think it really suits me. Its also the type of colour that can be used as a eye shadow as well or add a little to the center of your lips for a little extra! To make you look like a gorgeous bronzed goddess.

The texture is smooth and glides on wonderfully. It isn't powdery or patchy. Its a very beautiful highlighter. 
(Sorry for the quality, i tried to take a picture, and tried to catch it in the light and this was the only decent picture!)

Overall i'm super impressed but the result it gave, i'm not a fan of the packaging but its the product which is more important. You can buy it here for £16.50

This i the first Laura Geller product i've tried but i would definitely like to try more, has anyone got any suggestions?

*** New Insta*** 

<3

Snapchat: Perfectfixation



4 comments :

  1. I have a Laura Geller baked highlighter and it's the complete opposite of this, it's very subtle! This formula looks so much more pigmented and metallic, so beautiful x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how tough it is to photograph yourself, and lighting too! I can still see the result, and looks great. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment recently!

    Tania
    http://inspiremfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete